urbanware.orgSome spare time projects on demand
Copyright © 2017 by Ralf Kilian
The website title "urbanware.org",
its subtitle and the names of the projects provided by this
website are completely fictitious. Correspondences with existing
applications, modules, companies, projects and/or websites are
This is a non-commercial website that provides free and open-source software, published for the reason that it may be useful for some users.
The name "Python" (when used in the domain of programming languages) and the Python logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Python Software Foundation, used by this website with permission from the Foundation.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Errors and omissions excepted.
Graphics and images:
- The style of this website is based on the "Contaminated" as well as parts of the "Grunge Superstar" template by Arcsin, both released under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
- The image on top of the main website derivates from "Upper and Middle Manhattan" by Aggerwalnitesh, which can be found on Wikimedia Commons. Both images are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- The image above derivates from "" by OiMax, which can be found on Flickr. Both images are released under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.
- The graffiti arts used by this website have been created using the Graffiti Creator website and used with permission from MindGem.
- This website uses the fonts "Asap", "Oxygen Mono", "Ubuntu", "Varela Round" as well as "Work Sans" provided by Google Fonts and licensed under open-source licenses to use them on any website.